SBI Bluechip fund is a regular growth open-ended scheme aimed at providing long-term capital growth for investors through investment management in a diversified bowl of large-cap equity stocks.
SBI Bluechip Fund is one of the top-performing schemes in the large-cap category, since its inception, the consistent performer in its category has produced 11.41 percent.
Fund Information and Statistics of SBI bluechip fund – direct plan
- On 14 February 2006, SBI Bluechip Fund was launched by SBI Funds Management Private Limited.
- SBI bluechip fund – direct plan investment is targeted at long-term capital appreciation; the portfolio of investments includes the equity and bond instruments of large-cap companies. Risk is moderately high.
- The fund can be redeemed at any time; under normal circumstances, the fund house should transfer the redemption amount to the respective bank account within ten working days from the date of receipt of the request.
- Fund manager Sohini andani managing the fund since 2010 with a total experience of 23 years, who currently manages the company, is a skilled portfolio manager and a smart stock picker. Her extensive experience as an analyst and research head is in her bottom-up stock collection techniques.
- When you intend to withdraw funds within one year from the date of allocation, the cost is 1 percent; there is no penalty for exiting after one year from the date of allotment.
You will get tax benefits of investing in SBI bluechip fund – direct plan
Short-term capital gains earned on the sale of units within one year of the allocation date will be taxed at the rate of 15%.
Long-term capital gains made on selling the units after one year from the date of allotment, over and above Rs 1 lakh, will be taxed at the rate of 10 percent (without indexing).
If you are planning to invest in SBI bluechip fund – direct plan 5000 rupees per month for 3 to 5 years, then you need to know if you are entering any market in the last three years, how much return from investing in scales at all times as expected, you can get information with rolling returns.
The rolling return is the annual return of the plan taken on each day/week/month for a specified period (rolling return period) and taken until the last day of the rolling return, on the other hand, calculates absolute and relative output — fund without bias, at all times.
Note: Although investing in a mutual fund is not about profitability, you need to choose a fund based on your risk appetite and the time frame or goal you are investing for.
SBI Bluechip is a large-cap fund that is a mutual fund focused on stocks, and you can choose to invest in it if you can stay for more than three years because there will be uncertainty on the stock market, and it affects returns immediately.